We are recruiting a Business Development Manager
Founded in 1997, Maelgwyn Mineral Services Ltd (MMS) is an expanding independent company that is leading the world in product and process innovation in the field of mineral processing and environmental technology. The company has patented technology in a number of areas including for froth flotation, gold leaching and mineral liberation.
MMS is based in Cardiff, Wales – Europe’s youngest capital city. The companies’ projects are world-wide so overseas travel is the norm for company personnel.
For our future growth plans we are looking for a Business Development Manager to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone ambitious and hard working with a passion for the business and providing technical excellence. There is future leadership potential for the right person.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
MMS’s business is based on its technology so a detailed understanding of mineral processing combined with business acumen is paramount for this position which is required for the future success of the company. Reporting the Managing Director, the full experience that this position ideally requires includes;
- 15+ years’ experience in the minerals industry.
- Operating, technical and R&D experience in all facets of mineral processing.
- Experience in gold hydrometallurgy and froth flotation.
- Proven business development skills.
- Management of new product design, innovation and process implementation.
- Sales management experience in capital equipment and technology licensing.
- An extensive industry network of relevant contacts.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Good leadership and team working skills are essential.
- Ability to effectively communicate and execute cross-functional projects and initiatives through different levels and functions in the business.
- Excellent key account management skills.
- Degree qualifications in mineral processing, metallurgy or chemical engineering.
- Secondary qualifications in business e.g. MBA or similar.
- Must be able to legally work in the UK.
- Available for international travel.
- Hold a valid driving licence.
For the position we offer a competitive salary depending on experience together with access to a company pension scheme. More importantly the position offers unique challenges, job satisfaction and future opportunity to the right applicant.
You must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to currently work in the UK and within the European Economic Area. If you have what it takes please submit your CV and salary expectations in confidence to mms-contact(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)maelgwyn.com
NOTE: We would like to thank all candidates who apply, however, only those are qualified and eligible to accept employment in the UK WITHOUT sponsorship will be considered. No Agencies please.