- Aachen Reactors™
- Application 1. Cyanide leaching of gold
- Application 2. Cyanide leaching of gold where sulphides are present
- Application 3. Ferric generation
- Capacities and Configurations for Aachen Reactors
- Installation and Operation of an Aachen Reactor System
This six minute video (home made by the MMS commissioning engineer!) shows the installation, commissioning and operation of an Aachen Reactor system at a large West African Gold operation. It demonstrates the extreme action of the Aachen Reactors taking the dissolved oxygen levels from 1.2 mg/L before start up of the Aachen’s to 28.7 mg/L immediately after start up. The mine indicated that after start up of the Aachen Reactors, gold recovery measurably increased whilst cyanide consumption dropped appreciably.